Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Free 1 year NRA Membership

Click the title link above or copy paste the link below for your free NRA membership. It's a limited one year membership to help support your second amendment rights, even if you don't own a gun you have to see the value in protecting any of your given rights by our forefathers. If this RIGHT goes away what could be next? I do not want my right to protect myself and my family taken away by my government!

President Obama is focusing on legal gun rights and making restrictions on certain types and makes of guns, rifles, and the amount of ammo in ones possession. Sure that can all make sense in certain situations, but not a general blanket law across the board. Ask a criminal what scares them the most when they are "working", and the answer will almost always be "Breaking into a home where the home owner may be armed", that's enough for me to keep my arms.

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

No comments: