Monday, February 11, 2008

Jihadi Hangout

If you don't joke about it, it will piss-you-off and drive you crazy!





On a side note, did we all forget about our soldiers? My company sent me to St. Louis MO. for a business trip, and while at the Airport I didn't see anyone shaking hands and thanking our soldiers for their sacrifice. These men and women are doing an amazing job protecting us, and putting their lives on the line for our "taking granted of" freedoms.

I'm no one special, but for the three soldiers that I did see in the airport, I did shake their hands and look them in the eyes and said "thank you", they knodded, smiled, and we parted ways. Its just that easy, and you absolutely make their day, and give them the respect they deserve, and a feeling that its not all a waste of life...not a waste of their life.

1 comment:

General Patton said...

Good for you Gump!!! I am personally quite sick of forwarding on "remember our soldiers" email if it isn't going to do any good. People, the soldiers don't care that you forward, forward, forward, if you can't remember to say thank you when you actually see one!!!