Friday, July 6, 2007

Friday "Not so" Funny

So at about 1pm est. I try to be a good Samaritan and hold the door for a eighty something co-worker, an old eighty something co-worker(like there is another kind of eighty something). Well long embarrassing story short...I had a binder of work CD's in my right hand, and the left one was free. On with the accident...the carpet bunched-up right under my feet, and then someone on the other side of the door opened it up. Well my hands were full...one with the binder the other with the door handle, ya ever notice how you don't seem to let go of things quickly enough while falling...got to hold on...may save self from looking like a fool...well, now I have nothing to fall into or onto except the floor now. It happens, I get up, and look around, and all of a sudden there are like four people looking at me like they are about to explode with laughter, and I'm standing there like a fat guy in line at a loaded buffet with no plate. I'm OK, thanks for asking, but I have this huge bruise on my pride. Hence the video of Gymnastics bloopers, I felt like some of these poor saps who didn't have a spotter or did, but they failed miserably at their jobs. Have a safe weekend everyone. Thanks to Google video for the video.

No comments: