Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Golden Tee 2007 Live

Gump & I occasionally go to Gator Jakes, a local bar, to play Texas Hold'em. I was getting okay cards, but was struggling to keep $4000. Gump just wasn't getting the cards. Although he was well above $4000, he suggested we play some Golden Tee instead. I wasn't into gambling anymore. We just didn't have the Mojo, so off we went.










Golden Tee, over the years we have played a few times, Gump is much better than I am. He is often kind enough to give pointers as I struggle with the Sand Wedge and Putter. We played our first 18 holes and were really just warming up. The second game is where it all happened. Gump gave me some advice, try one left and put backspin on it. I listened to his advice and BAM - A HOLE IN ONE! To top it off, I was able to customize my golfer with the coolest hat.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

2 comments:

Pvt.Gump said...

What a shock it was to watch someone struggle so bad, to be nonchalantly looking at the screen and "BAM"... I turned around and ordered another drink! Congrats Ubie

the_ubster said...

Thanks Gump.